Mango Salsa Recipe
Fresh, bright, and easy, this mango salsa recipe gets both crunch and a little kick from diced red onion and tomato. It’s great sprinkled on a salad, spooned over grilled fish or chicken, or as a topping for tacos, nachos, or salmon burgers.
This recipe was part of our feature on Salmon Burgers and 5 Tasty Ways to Top Them.
- 2 medium mangos, small dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium tomatoes, small dice (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 medium red onion, small dice (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the measured ingredients in a small, nonreactive mixing bowl. Add salt to taste and let sit at least 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, season with pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.