Slushy Mojito Cocktail
The Mojito (white rum, lime, simple syrup, and muddled mint leaves) is arguably the most cooling drink ever invented. Turn it into a slushy, and it reaches arctic levels of refreshment.
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (about 3 sprigs, picked, reserving some for garnish)
- 3 ounces white rum
- 1 1/2 ounces Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1In a blender, combine the mint leaves, white rum, simple syrup, lime juice, and ice cubes. Blend on high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- 2Pour into glasses and garnish with mint sprigs.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved