Spiced Brandy-Pear Punch Recipe
This punch uses the flavors of pears, cinnamon, and brandy to create a cocktail that screams autumn. It’s slightly fizzy from the pear cider, has a touch of sweet spice from the cinnamon schnapps, and has a gentle bite from the Courvoisier. Serve it up or enjoy over ice at a Thanksgiving gathering or Christmas party.
- 4 cups Courvoisier, chilled
- 4 cups 100 percent pear juice, such as Knudsen or Santa Cruz, chilled
- 1/2 cup cinnamon schnapps, such as Goldschläger
- 4 (12-ounce) bottles hard pear cider, chilled
- 1 ice block (optional)
- 1 medium pear, cored and thinly sliced
- Place the Courvoisier, pear juice, and cinnamon schnapps in a 5-quart punch bowl and stir to combine.
- Gently stir in the pear cider (do not overmix or your punch will be flat). Float the ice block in the punch and add the pear slices. (Alternatively, the ice block can be omitted and the punch served over ice.) Serve immediately.