was part of
Tailgating Recipe Touchdown Challenge
which ended Sep 13, 2011 12:00 PM.
See winners »
ceaser-blue cheese burgers Recipe
burgers are special. so is this combo of ceaser and blue cheese with a touch of bacon.
- 2 lbs ground serloin
- blue cheese crumbles
- paul newman creamy ceaser dressing
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- lettace and tomato
- heat grill to med. high, then make 8 flattened 1/4 lb bugers
- sprinkle generous amount blue cheese crumbles on 4 burgers, then top each with remaining 4 patties, pinch sides all around, sprinkle each side with garlic powder, salt and pepper, put in ref. 15 min.
- while burgers are chillin, fry 8 slices bacon
- bruch grill with oil, put burgers on grill, grill each side 4 min for med rare
- test/cook for doneness to taste and remove
- spred small amount mayo on bun, add lettace, tomato, 2 strips bacon, and ceaser dressing to taste. sprinkle parm. cheese if desired.
- top and enjoy
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.