was part of
Tailgating Recipe Touchdown Challenge
which ended Sep 13, 2011 12:00 PM.
See winners »
This is from my own web site at Chili Pepper Madness – http://www.chilipeppermadness.com/recipe_jalapeno_bbq_burgers.html. We love cooking with chili peppers and spicy food.
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until the seasonings are uniformly distributed through the meat.
- 2Create 4 large ½ pound burger patties.
- 3Heat grill to 350 degrees, or medium flame.
- 4Place burger patties on the greased grill and cover. Cook approximately 5 minutes each side, or until desired doneness.
- 5Toast buns, if desired. You only need a couple of minutes to toast them.
- 6Serve the burgers with your favorite condiments.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.