Coupe de Ville Recipe
The Grand Marnier–spiked Cadillac margarita is a staple in chain restaurants across America, but we’ve turned it into a tailgate-party big-batch cocktail by adding frosty lager. Pair it with some Tacos al Pastor before a day game and you’ll forget how uncomfortable those bleacher seats are.
Game plan: If you’re bringing this to a tailgate or barbecue, combine all the ingredients except the beer beforehand and keep chilled. Add the cold beer when ready to serve.
This drink was featured as part of our Beer Cocktail Recipes recipe gallery.
- 6 ounces añejo tequila, chilled
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 4 medium limes), chilled
- 6 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice (from about 2 medium oranges), chilled
- 3 ounces orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier, chilled
- 6 (12-ounce) bottles light Mexican beer, such as Dos Equis or Tecate, chilled