Grilling lamb is more difficult than beef because of its higher fat content. Flareups can also be an issue. This recipe calls for MED grill temperatures.
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender and make a smooth paste.
- 1Rub paste into the lamb.
- 2Place in a glass dish and let sit about 5 hours (4 1/4 hrs in fridge and final 45 min coming to room temperature).
- 3Grill over medium high heat (400-450F) on both sides until lamb reaches 135 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
- 4Wrap in foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- 5Slice thin across the grain and arrange on a platter garnished with fresh mint and lemon slices.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.