See more inspirational Blue Moon recipes »
Blue Moon Grilled Chicken Wings with Honey-Ale Glaze Recipe
A delicious, inspiring Blue Moon recipe.
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 bottle Blue Moon® Summer Honey Wheat
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- 1 orange, juice and peel
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce (any hot sauce will do - add more if you like it spicy)
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- Salt to taste
- Soak the chicken wings in a bowl with half the bottle of Summer Honey Wheat, 1 tbsp. of the honey, and a squeeze of orange juice.
- Combine the rest of the beer, honey, hot sauce, orange peel, pepper, and salt in a saucepan and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take the wings out of the marinade and place on a well-oiled grill. Over medium heat, cook the wings for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once finished, remove from heat and place in the saucepan, coating the wings with the glaze.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.