See more inspirational Blue Moon recipes »
Blue Moon Belgian White® Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
A delicious, inspiring Blue Moon recipe.
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 1/2 bottle (6 oz.) Blue Moon Belgian White®
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, plus more for brushing on the lettuce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Orange slices, as garnish
- For the dressing: Combine mayonnaise, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper, orange juice, and a bit of zest. Thin with olive oil as needed, and set aside.
- For the chicken salad: Combine beer, honey, mustard, onion, olive oil, and lemon juice in a bowl. Marinate chicken in this mixture for up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a hot grill; then turn the heat down to medium, or away from direct coals, and grill chicken for approximately 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Once it has cooked through, remove chicken and place it on a cutting board to rest. Set aside a small bowl with the diced bell pepper and avocado.
- Cut the romaine lettuce in half lengthwise. Lightly brush both sides with olive oil. Place face down on the hot grill for 30 to 60 seconds. Turn once to sear the back and then remove. Chop lettuce in large pieces and place in a serving bowl. Slice chicken to desired size and add to the serving bowl along with the diced bell pepper and avocado. Garnish with orange slices and coat with dressing.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.