Blue Hawaii Tomato Salad Recipe
This unusual combination of ingredients will be welcome at any BBQ or picnic. The colors will wake up a plate, it stays fresh and vibrant and nicely sits beside many carb- based summer sides.
- 2 cups diced grape tomatoes
- 2 cups diced pineapples (canned is okay)
- 1 cup sliced hearts of palm
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, or to taste
- 2 Tbls balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- Combine the oil and vinegar in the bottom of the bowl and mix, add the rest of the ingredients and toss. Serve chilled.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.