Asparagus and ricotta salata salad with radishes Recipe
This salad is crunchy, cool, sour and salty. It’s great made right before you serve it, but its flavor also improves as it sits overnight. There’s no cooking required, so it’s the perfect side dish for a warm summer day picnic!
- 1 pound of asparagus, peeled and sliced on an angle (about 1/4" thick)
- 8 radishes sliced thinly
- 3 oz. ricotta salata, grated
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the asparagus, radishes, and ricotta salata in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the lemon juice, zest, and olive oil; pour over prepared vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly to combine.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.