Parslied Pasta Salad Recipe
This is a refreshing chilled pasta salad. I’ve had pasta salads in the past made with bottled Italian dressing, this variation uses a freshly prepared dressing that’s much lighter, and tastier. The addition of chick peas, makes this a perfect main dish for any vegetarian dining at the picnic. The dish easliy transports in a zip lock bag. When you get to your destination, pop it into a nice big bowl from your local dollar store.
- 1 lb. large pasta shells cooked in salted water and drained
- 1 can chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 6 oz. can sliced black olives rinsed and drained
- 1 large roasted red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 few generous splashes of EVO
- 1/2 tsp sprinkle of oregano
- salt to taste
- Mix all above ingredients together in a large bowl
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.