White Peach Sangría Recipe
There’s no getting around the fact that white peaches and fizzy wine are a dainty and feminine combination for a summer cocktail. But be sure to serve this sangría over plenty of ice: It may look delicate but it can pack a punch.
This recipe was featured as part of our Wine Cocktails photo gallery.
- 1 (750-millliter) bottle Moscato d’Asti
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 3/4 cup crème de pêche (peach liqueur)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 white peaches, pitted and sliced, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into half wheels, plus more for garnish (optional)
- Ice, for serving