"Made to Order" Classic Sangría (Sangría Cup) Recipe
Mixing up a big batch of sangría the night before a celebration is a great way to cut down on party prep time, but sometimes all you need is a glass or two. This recipe has all of the classic flavors but can be made in minutes instead of hours.
This recipe was featured as part of our Wine Cocktails photo gallery.
- 3 ounces red wine
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce Cognac
- 2 orange slices, plus more for garnish
- 2 lime slices, plus more for garnish
- 2 lemon slices, plus more for garnish
- 2 to 3 ounces soda water or lemon-lime soda