This gluten free Thai Vegetable Soup can be made in a jiffy with all natural, easy to find ingredients. It’s a wonderful dish to prepare for dinner on a chilly night when you are pinched for time. Get the children to trim and chop the mushrooms for you to speed up the process. Your end result could be mighty satisfying; my little guy ate 3 bowls of this last night and was lapping it up!
- 1Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium heat
- 2Add onion, stirring frequently until softened, about 10 minutes
- 3Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes
- 4Stir in broth and coconut milk, bring to a simmer
- 5Reduce heat to medium, add broccoli and ginger and cook until broccoli is bright green, 3-5 minutes
- 6Stir in lime juice and salt
- 7Ladle soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.