best banana oats muffins Recipe
a great and (kind of) healthy muffin recipe,
which combines banana,oats and yogurt together :)
taste good with or without topping
- 1 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2cup sugar
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1/4cup veg. oil
- 1/4cup milk
- 1/4cup plain yogurt
- 1cup mashed banana
- 1/4cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4cup brown sugar
- 2tbsps veg. oil
- 1/4tsp ground cinnamon
- in a large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, sugar, bp, bs, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg(if using).
- in a measuring cup, measure oil and milk. Add in egg, yogurt and banana. mix well.
- pour wet mixture to flour mixture, mix until combine. Bake at 350F for 20mins or until toothpick inserts and comes out clean.
- if using topping: mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl, sprinkle on top of the batter before bake.
*may take longer time to bake
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.