- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly butter a 9×13 × 2 inch baking pan. You can also line the pan with buttered foil or parchment paper.
- 2Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- 3In large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- 4Add the flour mixture and mix until the flour is just incorporated. The batter will be thick like cookie dough.
- 5Scrape batter into your prepared pan and spread evenly.
- 6Make the topping by combining the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar topping evenly over the top of the batter.
- 7Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes or until surface springs back when gently pressed. Cool slightly before cutting into 24 pieces. Delicious warm or at room temperature.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.