Snickerdoodle Blondies Recipe
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces (2 sticks / 1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup (lightly packed) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Topping: 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Topping: 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly butter a 9×13 × 2 inch baking pan. You can also line the pan with buttered foil or parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until the flour is just incorporated. The batter will be thick like cookie dough.
- Scrape batter into your prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Make the topping by combining the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar topping evenly over the top of the batter.
- Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes or until surface springs back when gently pressed. Cool slightly before cutting into 24 pieces. Delicious warm or at room temperature.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.