Mango Salad Recipe
Learn how to make colorful mango salad.
For pics and other recipes goto: http://hannascreation.com/mango-salad/
- 1 whole mango, peeled and chopped in small cubes
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped in cubes
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped in cubes
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- In a bowl combine mango, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, cilantro, lime juice, zest and jalapeño.
- Mix well.
- Cover and keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.