Learn how to make yogurt at home. This is a recipe for plain yogurt. It is easy to make and is very Healthy.
For more info goto:
- 1Gradually bring milk to boil in the pot (190-195 degree F).
- 2Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and cool to110-115 degree F
- 4Add homemade or store brought yogurt and stir well.
- 5Allow to stand for at least 8 hours in warm place. Do not move while resting.
- 6Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- 7Note:I like to keep inside oven, so that its warm and nobody moves it.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.