How to make plain yogurt Recipe
Learn how to make yogurt at home. This is a recipe for plain yogurt. It is easy to make and is very Healthy.
For more info goto:
- 4 cups milk (any)
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt(store brought or homemade)
- Gradually bring milk to boil in the pot (190-195 degree F).
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool to110-115 degree F
- Add homemade or store brought yogurt and stir well.
- Allow to stand for at least 8 hours in warm place. Do not move while resting.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Note:I like to keep inside oven, so that its warm and nobody moves it.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.