Baked Chicken BBC! Recipe
This chicken breast recipe is very easy and delicious. It will go with any side dish you like, generally we eat ours with a baked sweet potato and green beans, and is diet-friendly though it has some rich ingredients. If you are following Weight Watchers, this is an 8 points plus. Enjoy!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite BBQ sauce (we generally use Kraft thick and spicy)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (regular or low-fat)
- 4 slices of bacon
- olive oil spray
- Turn oven on to 400F and let warm up. Spray oven-safe pan with olive oil spray.
- Place chicken breasts into pan slather on garlic and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes. I use my oven timer so when it beeps to let me know I have a minute left, I turn the oven down to 350F. Shred cheddar cheese and cook bacon in the microwave during this time (for four slices, cook on a microwave-safe plate with a couple paper towels to catch the grease for1 min 30 secs then flip them and cook another minute).
- Take chicken out after 35 minutes and put bacon strip on top, drizzle with BBQ (as much or as little as you like) and cover with cheese. Put back into the oven for 10-15mins until nicely melted.
- Boom! You’re eating and loving it!!!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.