Spinach and Feta Cigars Recipe
I love using eggroll wrappers to make all sorts of inventive appetizers.
- 10 oz. Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 package egg roll wrappers
- Olive oil for frying
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and drizzle with a little oil. Add spinach and garlic and cook until all water is evaporated.
- Remove from heat, add salt and pepper to taste and mix in crumbled feta.
- Slice egg roll wrappers in half lenghtwise. Lay them out flat and place a teaspoon of filling inside. Roll it up tucking in the sides as you roll. Once all are assembled, heat pan over high heat add oil and fry until browned.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.