Oysters with Prosecco Mignonette Recipe
The acidity of mignonette sauce unlocks the bright flavors of fresh, briny oysters. Topping off the sauce with Prosecco adds a hint of sweetness—and some bubbles, of course.
This dish was featured as part of our Valentine’s Day All-Star Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot (from about 1/2 medium shallot)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Prosecco or dry sparkling wine, chilled
- 12 freshly shucked oysters on the half shell