got this idea from a small stand at my University. they make something similar, but with less ingredients, and more cost.
i figured i could make something tastier and cheaper! enjoy!
- 1prepare the hummus to the package directions… or make your own hummus using CHOW’s recipe (http://www.chow.com/recipes/28598-basic-hummus)
- 2briefly heat the tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds. enough to soften them so they don’t break when handled.
- 3place 3-4 tablespoons of hummus on the middle section of the tortilla, leaving 2 inches of space at the bottom
- 4add about 1 tablespoon each of all the vegetables
- 5wrap up like a burrito. continue making wraps until you run out of the ingredients.
- 6add taco sauce if you like, and eat.
- 7this can be made a day or 2 ahead. you can make a bunch of them, and wrap in saran wrap to keep in the fridge for a quick on the go snack.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.