MISO hungry soup Recipe
We love salt- miso has salt and flavor! lots of veggies, filling, but not heavy!
- 6 cups water
- 12 tsp yellow or red (or combo) miso
- 1/2 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 celery root, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced bok choy
- 1/4 firm tofu, patted dry, chopped
- 1/4 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 medium shiitake mushrooms, chopped roughly
- 1/2 package uncooked udon noodles
- Pour the water in a large pot
- Stir in miso until dissolve
- Add each ingredient, except udon noodles, cover pot, and let cook for at least 20 min
- Fill another pot with water and boil
- Add noodles to pot and cook for 10 min, or until al dente
- Place noodles on the bottom of a boil, fill with soup, and enjoy!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.