Raw Vegan Key Lime Mousse Recipe
This delectable raw vegan key lime moussemousse is SO easy; and it epitomizes the “blend and chow in under 5 minutes” philosophy that I am so fond of. Just throw all the ingredients in your blender, chill and devour. How easy is that? This is one of my favourite allergy-friendly recipes – gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free and egg-free. But definitely not taste-free! YUMYUM!
- The flesh of 2 ripe organic avocados
- 2 ripe organic bananas peeled
- 8 Tbsp or 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 8 Tbsp or 2/3 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 2 tsps lemon rind (about 2 lemons)
- 2 tsps lime rind (about 4 limes)
- 1/4 cup agave, or more to taste
- pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Throw all of the ingredients in your blender, and puree until creamy.
- Chill, serve and devour! Yum Yum Yum!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.