Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake Recipe
I have a a lot of recipes for coffee cakes but this is one of my favorites. I love anything cooked with blueberries and this coffee cake is outstanding.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter,softened
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add egg, milk and butter; beat well. Fold in blueberries and pecans. Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- For topping, combine sugar and flour in a bowl.; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake at 375 F. for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 9 servings.
- See other recipes at: www.havefunbaking.com
And also at: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.