Cauliflower "Rice" Recipe
This Cauliflower Rice recipe is a tasty, nutritious, grain-free, alternative to white rice for those of us that follow a Primal or Paleo eating plan.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat
- Saute onion over medium heat for 10 minutes, until soft
- Add celery to skillet and saute for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower in a food processor with the “S” blade and process until the texture of rice
- Add cauliflower to skillet, cover and cook 5-10 minutes, until soft, then add salt
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.