Stuffed Peppers Recipe
These gluten free, grain free and high protein Stuffed Peppers are quite colorful and festive, and mighty tasty!
- 6-8 sweet bell peppers (green, orange, red or yellow)
- 2 (4 oz.) cans diced green chiles
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a medium sized bowl mix diced chiles with turkey, cilantro, onion, cumin, chili powder and salt
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and set aside
- Place peppers in an 11 by 7 inch pyrex baking dish
- Stuff the peppers with the turkey mixture; place tops on peppers to close
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.