This vegan Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream is a great healthy dessert recipe with added spices that warm it up for those chilly Fall nights steadily approaching.
- 1In a medium saucepan, heat coconut milk and agave to a boil
- 2Reduce immediately to a simmer, then remove from heat
- 3Mix in the chocolate, stirring constantly until chips are completely melted
- 4Cool mixture in pan on counter for 1 hour
- 5Stir in the cinnamon, salt, cayenne, espresso and vanilla until thoroughly combined
- 6Add mixture to your ice cream maker, following directions per your machine
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.