Cheeky Irish Monkey Recipe
A very tasty Irish coffee inspired by the needs of a college student wanting to add a little more to his espresso before a long night of studying. With the exception of the espresso, all ingredients were budget ingredients from Aldi’s. Student was not expecting much from this new concoction, but turned out to be one of his favorite drinks.
- 6 ounces of chocolate milk
- 2 shots of Starbucks Bold Espresso Roast
- Half shot of O'Donnell's Irish Cream
- whipped cream
- Heat 6 ounces of chocolate milk
- Brew and mix in 2 shots of Starbucks Espresso
- Add half shot of O’Donnell’s Irish Cream
- Top off with whipped cream
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.