Chopping Board Pesto Recipe
My favorite way to eat this delicious and healthy pesto recipe is on a gluten free cracker.
- 1 cup basil, well packed
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Chop the basil into fine strips until it’s practically minced
- Place the basil in a bowl
- Chop the pine nuts fairly fine, though not to a powder, leave a little crunch
- Place pine nuts in bowl with basil, then toss in olive oil, salt and pepper
- Serve over crackers
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.