Vegan Chocolate Sorbet Recipe
This gluten free, dairy free and vegan Chocolate Sorbet recipe is super easy to make and super yummy to boot!
Please note: recipe time depends on your ice cream makers instructions.
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
- In a medium saucepan, heat water and agave, stirring until agave is dissolved
- Remove from heat, mix in chocolate chips, stir until chocolate chips are completely melted
- Blend mixture in a Vita-Mix (or other high speed blender)
- Cool mixture in freezer for 1 hour
- Add to your ice cream maker, following directions per your machine
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.