My garden is over run by cucumbers—in fact, we have a total cucumber infestation, so I am busy pickling away. This recipe for Dill Pickles is one of my favorites.
- 1Wash cucumbers and place in a wide mouth quart sized Ball jar
- 2Place garlic, bay leaves and dill in jar with cucumbers
- 3Close jar and let sit for one hour
- 4Mix salt and water together
- 5Fill jar containing cucumbers and seasoning to the top with salt water mixture
- 6Let sit in a cool place for 7 days
- 8Store in fridge after opening
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.