Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette Recipe
The classic lemon-dill combo is delicious not just on salads but also over boiled potatoes, fish, or grilled chicken.
Game plan: If you’re making the dressing ahead of time, add the chopped dill just before serving.
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 medium lemons)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons canola oil