Grilled Portabella Mushrooms Recipe
I just can’t get enough grilled veggies. These grilled portabella mushrooms are my husband’s favorite.
I’ve been grilling everything though—zucchini, broccoli and lots of chicken. I’ll be posting a recipe for grilled broccoli before summer’s end. My grill is getting a really good workout these days!
- 3 large portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Clean mushrooms and cut off stems
- Rub mushrooms with olive oil
- Grill 4-5 minutes on each side
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
Copyright ©2012 CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved