Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
I just can’t get enough grilled veggies. These grilled portabella mushrooms are my husband’s favorite.
I’ve been grilling everything though—zucchini, broccoli and lots of chicken. I’ll be posting a recipe for grilled broccoli before summer’s end. My grill is getting a really good workout these days!
- 3 large portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1Clean mushrooms and cut off stems
- 2Rub mushrooms with olive oil
- 3Grill 4-5 minutes on each side
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved