Grilled Zucchini Recipe
This recipe for Grilled Zucchini is one of my favorites for several reasons. First, it’s a good way to use up the prolific zucchini of August. Second, it’s mighty easy to make. And third, it’s delicious. Let’s not forget reason number four though—zucchini and summer squash are a healthy side dish for any meal.
- 3-4 smallish zucchini, or summer squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Trim off the top end of the zucchini, then cut in half
- Cut each half lengthwise into ½ inch thick strips
- Place zucchini in a large bowl with olive oil and salt
- Grill each side for 3-6 minutes, until zucchini is tender with pretty grill marks on each side
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.