Blueberry Banana Bread Recipe
This recipe makes a very flavorful loaf, the combination of banana and blueberry is amazing. The recipe bakes up 3 mini loaves that are tender and golden brown. Weather you have it for breakfast or as a snack you will not need to put butter on it. They never last long at my house!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. in a large mixing bowl, cream the shortening and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Beat in bananas. Gradually add the dry ingredients, beating just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- dry ingredients, beating just until combined. Fold in blueberries.
Pour into three greased 5-3/4-in. × 3-in. × 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350 F. for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 3 mini loaves.
- See other recipes at : www.havefunbaking.com
And check out: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.