I have never cooked with alligator meat before, so I could not pass up the opportunity to create a recipe with this savory delicacy.
Salt and pepper to taste
- 1Steam the green beans for 3-5 miunutes until just tender.
- 2Heat a large fry pan over medium heat and add the oil and one tablespoon of the butter. Once melted saute the sliced mushrooms for a few minutes until just browned.
- 3Drain the beans and stir them into the mushrooms.
- 4Use a garlic press and squeeze the garlic cloves into the fry pan. Saute with the remaining butter for a few minutes then add the diced alligator jerky.
- 5Season with salt and pepper
- 6Stir and saute for 1-2 more minutes until heated through. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.