I whipped this up one night in a hurry as a vegetable side. I served this with barbecued boneless/skinless chicken thighs (marinated in teriyaki, fresh ginger & garlic) and a spicy jasmine rice.
- 1Cut baby bok choy at the base and separate leaves. Wash in a cold water bath to remove all dirt.
- 2Slice baby bok choy on an angle including leaves.
- 3Combine water, rice vinegar, sugar, fish sauce and light soy sauce and heat on the stove or in the microwave until the sugar is dissolved. Add water chestnuts to the mixture.
- 4Heat sesame oil in a large skillet. Add boy choy and stir fry on medium for 1 minute.
- 5Add the sweet/sour sauce with water chestnuts and chilis. Cover and steam for 2 minutes.
- 6Serve immediately!
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.