Artichoke Lasagna Recipe
Clean the artichokes, cut into thin cloves and put them in water adulated with lemon juice.
- 200 g fresh egg lasagne thin
- 8 artichokes
- 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs of marjoram
- 40 g flour
- 80 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 70 g parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Clean the artichokes, cut into thin cloves and put them in water adulated with lemon juice. Drain and cook in a pan with 20 g of butter and a drizzle of oil, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper for 20 minutes over medium heat, adding if necessary a little hot water.
- Shortly before the end of cooking add the chopped marjoram leaves.
- Mix the cream in a saucepan with the yolks and let reduce over low heat, stirring. Melt 50g butter in a second saucepan, and incorporate the flour off the heat, warm milk, put the container on fire and cook stirring until the sauce thickens, add salt patellae and flavored with nutmeg.
- United 20 g of cheese and cream sauce. Grease a baking dish and fill in with lasagna, the sauce, and some ’grain and artichoke sauce.
Finish with a layer of sauce and a cheese and bake at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes at 250 ° for 10 minutes. Cook Mummy
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.