We are loving these Lemon Kale Chips. I can’t make enough of them—the boys scarf them down hot out of the oven. Yesterday, they ate 3 batches, yes you heard that right, 3 batches of kale chips, after school. Of course, like everything else I make, these are gluten free.
You can use curly kale, or dino (lacinto) kale or any other type. My boys say it is best with the curly kale.
- 1Preheat oven to 350°
- 2Chop kale into ½ inch pieces
- 3Place kale in a large bowl
- 4With hands massage oil, lemon juice and salt into kale
- 5Place kale on parchment lined baking sheet
- 6Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes until kale is dark green and crispy (Shauna from Gluten-Free Girl has a great Baked Kale Chips recipe on her site. She says the 12 minute mark is the perfect done time)
- 7Cool and serve
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.