I can tell this Green Chicken Soup is going to become one of my go to dishes in no time at all. I love this soup because it is an easy way to take in powerfully nutritious greens.
- 1Place chicken stock in a soup pot over medium heat, reserving 2 cups stock
- 2Take reserved stock and blend it with kale in a vita mix, until smooth and creamy
- 3Pour kale-stock mixture into pot of chicken stock
- 4Add carrots and mushrooms (and shredded chicken if you have it)
- 5Cook for 30 minutes, or until carrots are tender
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.