Imagine Rotisserie Chicken Soup Recipe
Kid-friendly delicious “homemade” soup ready in under 30 minutes.
- 3 Qts Imagine Free-range chicken broth
- 1 cup Uncle Ben's 5-minute brown rice
- 3 large carrots, preferably organic
- 1 large box baby spinach, such as Earthbound Farms
- 1 or 2 cooked rotisserie chickens, your choice
- Bring 2 qts of broth to simmer
- Add 1 cup “instant” brown rice
- Peel carrots; cut into largish (1 inch or so) chunks, add to soup
- Rip meat off of chickens; 1 chicken gives nice side dish soup, 2 chickens gives very meaty, almost stew, main dish result. You choose.
- Add meat to soup.
- When rice is done, carrots are tender & meat is added, stir in box of spinach. Just stir it in to wilt—don’t overcook.
- Add additional quart of stock—more or less to your taste.
No other seasonings needed.
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.