The idea for these delicious gluten free Lemon Poppy Seed Bunny Cookies for Easter came from Gluten Free Foodie Heaven and her Lemon Poppy Seed Bunnies recipe. Even though we don’t celebrate Easter, I thought they were very cute and springlike and had to make some of my own with the usual favorite ingredients that I keep on hand.
- 1In a large bowl combine almond flour and salt
- 2In a smaller bowl combine oil, agave, vanilla and lemon zest
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry, then work in poppy seeds
- 4roll dough out to ¼ inch thick
- 5Cut out little bunnies with a bunny cookie cutter
- 6Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes, until golden brown around the edges
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.