Lemon Poppy Seed Bunny Cookies Recipe
The idea for these delicious gluten free Lemon Poppy Seed Bunny Cookies for Easter came from Gluten Free Foodie Heaven and her Lemon Poppy Seed Bunnies recipe. Even though we don’t celebrate Easter, I thought they were very cute and springlike and had to make some of my own with the usual favorite ingredients that I keep on hand.
- 1 ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- pinch celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (packed)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl combine almond flour and salt
- In a smaller bowl combine oil, agave, vanilla and lemon zest
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, then work in poppy seeds
- roll dough out to ¼ inch thick
- Cut out little bunnies with a bunny cookie cutter
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes, until golden brown around the edges
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.