Chocolate Espresso Power Bars Recipe
These scrumptious Chocolate Espresso Gluten Free Power Bars are Vegan, made with pecans, dates and decaf espresso; they will surely win the whole family over!
- 1 ½ cups pecans, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons organic decaf espresso, finely ground
- 10 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops stevia
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Blend pecans, cocoa and espresso in food processor until finely ground
- Add pitted dates and process until blended into dry ingredients
- Process in vanilla, stevia and agave until well combined
- Press mixture into an 8×8 inch pyrex dish, add a little water if your batter is crumbly when handling
- Freeze for 2 hours, then cut into squares
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.