These scrumptious Chocolate Espresso Gluten Free Power Bars are Vegan, made with pecans, dates and decaf espresso; they will surely win the whole family over!
- 1Blend pecans, cocoa and espresso in food processor until finely ground
- 2Add pitted dates and process until blended into dry ingredients
- 3Process in vanilla, stevia and agave until well combined
- 4Press mixture into an 8×8 inch pyrex dish, add a little water if your batter is crumbly when handling
- 5Freeze for 2 hours, then cut into squares
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.