This gluten free Double Chocolate Orange Torte will make a nice treat for Passover, which is rapidly approaching! My family, however, needed no holiday or excuse to devour the entire cake on a Sunday afternoon. This treat is easy to make and even easier to eat. Go ahead, try some and see for yourself.
- 1Place ½ cup chocolate chips in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground to the texture of gravel
- 2Pulse in almond flour, cacao powder and salt and process until well combined, about 10 seconds
- 3Add eggs to food processor and pulse again, then add in agave, grapeseed oil and orange zest
- 4Pulse all ingredients together until smooth
- 5Remove “bowl” from food processor and stir in second ½ cup of chocolate chips using a spoon or spatula
- 6Transfer batter into a well oiled 10 inch springform pan
- 7Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.