Beet Hummus Recipe
This beet hummus recipe comes from Elise over at simplyrecipes.com. She is one of my favorite bloggers and I was lucky enough to hear her speak at the last Blogher Food conference. I myself, would not have ever thought of combining beets into a hummus type dip, so, leave it to Elise. She is the inspiration for me on many fronts.
- 4 medium sized beets, scrubbed, cooked and cubed (learn how to roast beets)
- ¼ cup raw tahini paste
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth
- Serve with crackers (Elise suggests topping with goat cheese)
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.