These gluten free mounds bars are easy to make and rich with dark chocolate and a coconut filling consisting of shredded coconut, coconut oil and agave.
- 1Melt chocolate in a small pan over very low heat; you can use a double boiler if you wish and temper the chocolate
- 2Using a small paint brush, coat the bottom and sides of a mounds candy mold
- 3Place mold in freezer for 10 minutes to allow chocolate to harden
- 4In a small bowl, combine shredded coconut, coconut oil and agave
- 5Remove mold from freezer
- 6Fill chocolate lined molds with coconut mixture
- 7Paint chocolate over coconut mixture to cover bars
- 8Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden
- 9Remove from freezer, turn mold upside down and pop mounds out of mold
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.