How-to Roast Almonds Recipe
I’ve been roasting a lot of almonds lately. I explained to my husband that they taste much better purchased raw and roasted fresh at home (rather than purchasing them already roasted). After one batch of my roasted almonds he was sold!
- 1 pound whole raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Spread the almonds out in two 9×13 inch baking dishes
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, until a nutty aroma wafts out of the oven
- Remove almond from oven and sprinkle with salt
- Cool for 1 hour
Member recipes are not tested by the CHOW food team.